Introducing a coastal gem with artistic touchesâ¦ Nestled by the waterfront, this property offers a luxurious blend of functional design and artisan craftsmanship. With approximately 2,000 sq. ft. of Timbertek decking, relax on the master bedroom's private balcony with soft down-lighting or lounge on the carefully crafted deck seating under the bow window's gentle glow. Walk along durable brick pathways, set on deep concrete foundations, leading to a driveway masterfully designed by Driveway Impressions of Annapolis. Complementing these is a picturesque stone garden and meticulously crafted stone structures by Earth Design. Inside, the radiant Australian Cypress wood floors set the stage. Hand-painted touches by renowned Annapolis artist, Cindy Fletcher Holden, grace the kitchen and living spaces. The kitchen boasts Corian counters, top-tier appliances, and British hand-painted decorative tiles. All exterior wall-mounted lights and door fixtures are crafted from Baldwin's enduring lifetime brass, a testament to the home's commitment to quality. Add in modern conveniences like a powerful generator, and tech-ready provisions, and this residence is both a haven of luxury and a masterpiece of design. Embrace this harmonious blend of comfort, artistry, and coastal living. The mean low water is over 6 feet at the private dock. Incredible views up Lake Ogleton which leads out to eh Severn River and Chesapeake Bay respectively. Adjacent lot that is an approx 0.47 acre waterfront parcel with public sewer can be purchased separately. Engineering has not been done but the lot could be a fabulous accessory dwelling unit (ADU) for this property or an opportunity to maintain the privacy you already have. More details available upon request. Donât miss out!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Other, Sump Pump, Well
3,470 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Partially Finished, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Laundry Chute, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Water, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- LAKE OGLETON
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Additional Lot(s), Landscaped, Trees, Fishing. Additional Lot(S), Backs To Trees, Bulkheaded, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Rip-Rapped, Trees/Wooded, Vegetation Planting.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price