Epic waterfront property with waterside pool located in coveted Bay Ridge community. Originally the community marina location, this property boasts a 220' deep-water pier with boathouse and multiple slips on one of the largest lots in the community. Recently refreshed with new paint and refinished floors on the main level, this 4200+ sqft brick rancher with walkout lower level is oriented to maximize the views from almost every room and the elevated lot creates endless panoramic views across Lake Ogleton. The breathtaking view through the walls of windows from the spacious sunken Living Room with fireplace and exposed beam trusses, captivates from the moment you enter the home. The attention to detail in the arched openings and wood moldings speaks to the quality of craftmanship throughout. The spacious dining room can accommodate large parties or a more intimate gathering and flows effortlessly to the adjacent gourmet Kitchen, Family Room and screened porch overlooking the waterside patio with in-ground pool. Crave a bird's eye view, head up to the upper deck to expand the view across the lake and glimpses of the Chesapeake Bay. With 6 bedrooms and 4.5 baths including the spacious Primary suite with separate bathrooms, walk-in closets and private balcony overlooking the lake, everyone in the family and your guests will appreciate the comfortable accommodations. The waterside pool with expansive paver patio and outdoor shower is the perfect place to gather all summer long. The coveted dock shack at the water's edge provides an additional hang out space for adults or kids! The sought-after Bay Ridge Community features a plethora of amenities including community pool with a clubhouse that overlooks the beautiful waters of the Bay, community beaches on both the River and the Bay and a community Marina with a newly renovated clubhouse. Off-the-water activities include enjoying the basketball court, playground, ball fields, pickleball courts, common areas and year-round community activities. Walk or ride your bike for miles along the water and enjoy all the benefits of the Bay Ridge lifestyle, there is no other place like it! Located just minutes from downtown Annapolis and Eastport which offer the perfect balance of small-town charm and big world sophistication. Traveling or commuting is just as convenient by easily accessing Rt. 50 and 97 which provides direct access to Baltimore, BWI, Ft. Meade/NSA and Washington, DC., or head over the Bay Bridge to the Eastern Shore for a quick beach vacation.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
4,756 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Island, Butler Pantry, 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Heated, Full Finished, Walkout
- 3. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Bar, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Screened-in, Roof Deck
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Lake, Panoramic, Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- LAKE OGLETON
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Outside Shower, Playground, Fishing. Bulkheaded.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Club House, Lake, Mooring Area, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price