Welcome to Luxury! NO NEED TO WAIT A YEAR TO PURCHASE A NEW HOME IN COLLINGBROOK...this 2021 home is available NOW! Purchased in APRIL 2021, the owner is being relocated for work, and this is the opportunity you've hoped for. OVER $225,000 OF BUILDER UPGRADES!!! This stunning, like-new home, on a Premium Lot, on Three-Quarters of an Acre, has all the Bells and Whistles, including an Oversized 3-Car Garage. One step inside and you'll know you've found someplace very special; the Grand Staircase in a dramatic 2-Story Foyer, Large light-filled Living Room, Spectacular 2-Story Family Room with Coffered Ceilings, Majestic Stone Gas Fireplace...an Entertainer's Dream. Working from home? You'll love the Main-level Office! And how about a Fantastic Gourmet Kitchen? Remember, this home is only 6 months old, so don't be surprised when everything LOOKS BRAND NEW! Supersized Quartz Island with Breakfast Bar, Impressive Appliances -- Gas Cooktop, Double Oven, French Style Refrigerator, Built-in Microwave -- a Large Pantry, and loads of Handsome Cabinetry. A few steps away, you'll love the Big, Bright Morning Room, with a Wall of Windows! Recessed Lighting everywhere! Impressive Moldings too. Upstairs, you'll find a Spacious Owner's Suite, with Tray Ceilings, a Massive Sitting Area, TWO Walk-in Closets, and perhaps the most stylish Owner's Bath you've seen, with Double Arched Entryways, Two Vanities, each on opposite sides of the room, a Luxurious Soaking Tub, and a Room-Sized Roman Shower, with Twin Shower Heads. Three additional generous Bedrooms, and Two additional Full Bathrooms on this level too. But wait, there's more! Head down to the Exciting Lower Level, and see the Wonderful Recreation Room, Bar area with plenty of Counter Sitting Space, Cabinetry, Sink, Fridge, Wine Storage, and more. There's also a Big 2-Level Media Room, and a Bonus Room/Gym. 9-Foot Ceilings down here too! And of course, another Full Bathroom. This level features a Sliding Door to the Amazing Back Yard, backing to trees that are part of a Forest Retention Program! All this, and located in one of the most sought-after communities, in one of the most Convenient Locations in the DMV. Don't pass this one up. Stop by today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
5,996 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Ice Maker, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Walkout, Full Finished, Full, Entrance Outside
- Insulated, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Premium, No Thru Street, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price